GIF to AVI SWF Converter 4.0
Old versionsSee all
As the program’s name suggest, GIF to AVI SWF Converter is a tool to convert GIF image files to AVI and SWF video files. If you are asking yourself how could you convert and image into a video take into account that are animated images we are talking about here. This application, as all applications developed by Armenian Dictionary Software Inc., make of the extreme simplicity a high level priority, which you will discover the moment you run the application.
The whole program is organized within a single window. In this window you will find everything you need to convert your animated GIF files to AVI (DivX, XviD) video files. When you load an animated image to convert, a Settings window will show up where you can select some parameters for the conversion. The parameters correspond to quality level and size. GIF to AVI SWF Converter includes an extra application for pre-processing manipulation of GIF files you want to load to the converter.
The program window is organized with a central vertically oriented toolbar, dividing the window in two sections. The left section is used to display the income image, preview it, and get some file information. The right section is used to display the outcome file, preview it, and get some file information. The toolbar includes the following buttons:
• Open GIF: to browse your system and load an animated GIF file to convert.
• Convert to AVI: to start the conversion of the animated GIF file into an AVI video.
• Convert to SWF: to start the conversion of the animated GIF file into a SWF file.
• Save: to save the output file if you are satisfied with the results. It allows you browsing your system to select the desired location.
The down side of the application is that it doesn’t have a batch processing mode, which is useful taking into account the highly time consuming tasks this software performs.
GIF to AVI SWF Converter is designed to run on Windows based systems only. It runs almost in every version of Windows though (32 bits versions only). Check the list below:
• Microsoft Windows 98, ME and NT
• Microsoft Windows 2000
• Microsoft Windows XP
• Microsoft Windows 2003
• Microsoft Windows Media Center 2005
• Microsoft Windows Vista
Regarding system requirements, here’s a list for you to check out:
• Pentium compatible CPU
• 32 MB RAM or more
• 15 MB free space or more for the software's installation and running
• Mouse and Keyboard
You can try this tool for free for an unlimited period of time, but with the following restriction: you will be able to convert only the 50% of the input animated images. Anyways, it is sufficient to get a feel about the application and decide whether or not buying it. If you decide to purchase GIF to AVI SWF Converter you can do it online using a credit card, and it will only cost you $ 19.95!
- Extremely easy-to-use application
- Buyable online for an affordable price
- Batch processing is not supported
- Interface is available in English only